Looking for information on the goodness of dairy? Here are few links you may find helpful and entertaining.
- Can adding dairy to a low calorie diet really impact your weight? You bet!. Check out the free health and fitness tools, recipes and meal plans to help along your weight loss journey.
- Find out why your kids love Got Milk! Check out the latest mustache celebrity, browse the portrait archive, play games and learn more the brand new "Think About Your Drink" promotion.
- For parents and educators - the fun and easy way to teach and learn about nutrition, school wellness and school milk programs.
- NDC is a leader in dairy nutrition research and education providing sound nutrition advice since 1915. This site provides great advice, nutrition calculators and lots of links.
- The International Dairy Foods Association is the dairy foods industry's collective voice in the policy arena. IDFA has become a leading player in the formation of positive domestic and international dairy policies. Click here for facts about dairy production and consumption.
- The United States Department of Agriculture's site is full of great facts about dairy and other foods.
- Dean Foods is one of the nation's leading food and beverage companies, providing fresh milk and dairy products to families all across the United States.
- For additional information on food safety, please visit the Partnership for Food Safety Education (PFSE).
Thanks to the creativity of Amazon.com and YouTube.com users, Tuscan Milk is the most famous milk on the web - take a look for yourself: